The Weekly Parents' Meeting will be held every Tuesday at 6pm in the bleachers during track practice.
This Week's Info...
April 23, 2019 Topics Discussed
1. RC Striders Meet starts at 8:30 with running and field events at University City High School.
2. Payments had to be made by Sunday in order for athletes to run this week.
3. Payment Plan-next payment due on 4/30/19 of $90. If you didn't need a uniform then your balance is due w/ this payment.
4. Coaches have sign up sheets for the Blues Meet. Please consider signing up to volunteer. We need all parents to volunteer in order to make this a success. Feel free to stop up top and see any of Admin and we can also get you signed up for a shift
in an area that works for you. Our meet will be held at Cardinal Ritter High School. We will begin setting up on Fri 5/3/19 so you can also volunteer to help with set up.
5. Please consider making a donations of one or more of the following items and I will let you know next week which day, time, and location you can bring them:
6. Fundraising-$5 snacks/Pickles fundraiser will be here for pickup on Tues. 4/30/19 during practice. Please. make sure you are here to pick up or send a representative to pick up your items.
Imo's Pizza starts today and ends May 9th. Pick up forms from the fundraising table.
Backpacks and Hoodies will be distributed on Tues. 4/20/19.
Spikes will be here for purchase through 4/30/19. Please. check w/ me to see if your items have sold. If they have not sold you must pick them up by 4/30/19 or they will become the property of St. Louis Blues.
April 16, 2019 1. Parents please stay off of the track during practice. Please pick up pee wee athletes from bleachers at 6:30 pm. 2. Please don't drop off little ones, come in and wait for them to complete practice. 3. Please make sure athletes have water daily. Bring bottled water or water bottles if needed. We prefer water over Gatorade. 4. If you are on the payment plan your payment is due today 4/16/19 of $90. If you have not paid by Sunday at 3 pm on line your athlete will not be entered in the next meet. 5. GroupMe's are for Coaches to communicate information. Any specific questions not related to the entire group should be conducted on a one on one basis with the coach. 6. I will have credit information on Thurs. 4/18/19 for most recent fundraiser sales-$5 snacks and pickles. 7. Please remember you have to come and inform me if you want to use your credit at fundraising table so I can write a receipt. 8. Please attend parent meetings on Tues. or ck website for items covered 48 hours after meeting. 9. Please consider volunteering for our Blues meet on Sunday, May 5, 2019. I will assign each group an area to cover and will ask parents from each age group to sign up to cover that area.
April 9, 2019 1. I will be selling spikes up top today and tomorrow. Please. come early and purchase spikes.
2. Fundraisers: Flavored Pickles and $5 snacks due back Thurs. 4/11/19, cash only, neat and legible. Hoodies and book bags and visors can be ordered through 4/11/19.
3. Payment Plan Remaining: 3/31-$120, 4/16 $90, 4/30-$90, and 5/14 $50
4. Pre reg. uniforms are in, please. see Rashandra or Simone for pick up
5. Parents please. stay off of the track for safety and insurances purposes. Pee Wee parents the coaches will bring the kids to you in the bleachers when they are finished. Parents please. remain at practice, we cannot stay after to wait for parents to arrive.
6. Preparing for our upcoming meet, St. Louis Blues Meet, Sunday, May 5th, I will need a ton of volunteers so please. consider volunteering for a 3 hour shift. We cannot do this without you. I will have sign up sheets next week.
7. What to expect at track meet: Sunday, Belleville West High School (gave out sheet of what to expect for first meet).
8. Thanks to the parents for picking up popcorn in a timely manner and picking up uniforms. Thanks so much for helping keep our fire lanes clear.
April 02, 2019 1. Please, don't forget to check w/ coaches at the end of the week to see what type of shoes they need.
2. I will do a spike sale: 4/4/19, 4/8/19, 4/9/19, 4/10/19. Please,
come by and see if you would like to purchase any new or used spikes
for your athlete. 3. Reminder our 1st meet will be Sun. 4/14/19-Dashers Meet at Belleville West. 4. Fundraiser: Flavored Pickles and $5 snacks current fundraisers
due back 4/11/19 cash only, popcorn fundraiser will be ready for pick
up on Monday 4/8/19. Please, be here no later than 6:30 for pickup. If
you are unable to be here please. send a representative
to get it for you. If it is not picked up it will be returned to the
You can still purchase a hoodie and/or book bag at the fundraising table until Thurs. 4/4/19.
Sun visors are also now available for purchase at the fundraising table. They are $12.
If not on a group text please see Jen today to get added.Reminder Admin and Fundraising table are here Tues and Thur from 5:30-7 to answer questions, show samples, take orders, etc. 5. If we have any parents interested in doing a Cardinal's Fundraiser please see fundraising table to share your interest. 6. At this time the 1st $120 of your fee's should be paid by now.
If not please come and take care of that immediately. This must be paid
on line no later than Sunday 4/7/19 in order for your athlete to be
entered for the first meet. 7. If you have credit from last year, indoor season, or fundraiser
and you want this to apply to the your athlete's fees please come and see
Admin to get a written receipt stating what it should apply to. 8. If you paid on line for the anniversary jersey or a uniform but
did not complete the form for your athlete's sizes please see Catura and
Rashaunda today to complete the orders. 9. Please don't stop and drop off kids when you turn in the parking
lot. Instead please pull down and let the kids off at the other entrance
in order to prevent and accident, kids getting hurt, and backed up
traffic. Thanks so much for doing such a nice
job w/ keeping the fire lanes open during practice.
March 27, 2019 1. Reminder tomorrow is the last day to get fitted to order
uniforms, if you want to pay in person must be done by 3/28/19, on line
by 3/31/19. Make sure to get your athlete measured if you are planning
to pay on line on the weekend. 2. If ordering 50th anniversary jersey it must be paid for in
person by 3/28/19 or on line by 3/31/19. It is $40 for this jersey. 3. If you choose to use the payment plan here is the schedule: 3/31/19 $120, 4/6/19 $90, 4/30/19 $90, and 5/14/19 $50. 4. Fundraising table will be here on Tues. and Thurs. 5:30-7pm.
Current fundraisers are $5 snacks and flavored pickles. Money and
orders due back on 4/11/19-cash only. 5. Hoodie and Backpack orders due 3/28/19. Hoodies are $30 and Backpacks are $18. 6. Coach Ciara would like to meet after practice on Thurs. 3/28/19 w/ all 7/8 yr. old parents. 7. Please, make sure you are on the group text for your child's age group. 8. Make sure you have completed an application and submitted it
and a birth certificate if you are a new athlete or you did not run w/
us last year. You can submit it in person or email a pic of it to email@example.com. 9. Dress athletes in layers for daily practice. I don't suggest athletes wear shorts to practice until May or later. 10. Parent Meetings each Tues. at 6pm in the bleachers. 11. Starting in April Admin staff and Fundraising staff will be at practice on Tues. and Thurs. 5:30-7pm. 12. Please, check w/ your coaches at the end of next week to see if
your athlete is a sprinter or distance runner prior to purchasing
spikes. 13. We will have a used (and some new) spike sale the week of April 8th. 14. If we have any parents interested in doing a cardinal fundraiser please, let the fundraising table know you are interested. 15. Recognition of athlete Kyndell Spain for sharing her artistic talents and creating the back of our 50th anniversary jersey.
March 19, 2019
1. Thank you for coming out to the St. Louis Blues and entrusting us with your children. We are planning to have a wonderful season. 2. I will do a parent meeting every Tues. at 6pm in the bleachers. If you can't make the meeting the notes from the meeting will be posted on the website within 48 hours. 3. Pee Wee Practice: M-Th 5:30pm-6:30pm and Primary and Up Practice: M-Th 5:30pm-7pm 4. Please make sure you introduce yourself to your athlete's coach and get on the group text. You can also have Jen Lemen add you to the group.
5. Parking in Fire Lanes
in NOT permitted, Under No Circumstance. If found violating this rule, automobile will be towed at the owner's expense. No exceptions. 6. Please be sure to dress kids in layers w/ a bag w/ hat, gloves, kleenex, water, and asthma pump (if needed). 7. Please make sure you have completed and submitted an application (new athletes only) and B.C. via in person at practice or by email. 8. We prefer to remain friendly w/ the environment and if at all possible prefer you to submit forms via email and make payments via website. If this is not possible Admin will be available at practice daily through the end of March and starting in April we
will be available on Tues and Thurs. 9. Please remember although all coaches are volunteering we still have to treat this as a business in order for things to run smoothly. So please make sure you meet deadlines for: payments, submitting paperwork, and returning fundraisers. 10. Thanks to all who pre-registered and we expect uniforms to be in for your 1st meet. Please consider doing this next year to order uniforms early as well as save money on the registration fee. 11. The next uniform order will be submitted the morning of April 1st. In order to make sure you get a uniforms this season you must have pd for the uniforms no later than 3/28/19 in person or 3/31/19 on line. Uniforms take 6-8 weeks to arrive. Please feel free
to sell back uniforms that are your athlete has outgrown to our uniforms staff Simone and Rashaunda. Also make sure you check to see if they have a used uniforms for purchase if interested. 12. I will discuss payment plan at next weeks parent meeting. The following needs to be paid by 3/28/19 $40 reg fee an $120 for uniforms if one is needed. 13. Fundraising table will be here daily until the end of the month. Starting in April they will be here Tues and Thurs. 5:30-6:30. The next fundraiser starts Monday and it will be Pickles and the $5 snacks. 14. We also have the 50 year anniversary jersey for purchase in celebration of 50 years of service. If interested the jersey is $40 and must be ordered by 3/31/19.
Parents, please make sure you join the Group Me for your age division. So you are aware of last minute updates and changes. Please reach out to your athlete's coach!