Rumble Lux is a cocktail with citrus and a refreshing taste, a combination of cognac, yuzu, and raspberries.
- 2 oz cognac
- 1/2 yuzu fruit
- 3⁄4 oz simple syrup
- 4-6 raspberries
- In a mixing glass, muddle yuzu with simple syrup.
- Strain into another mixing glass and add the raspberries
- Slightly muddle the berries
- Add the Cognac and shake, without ice
- Pour the contents into a tall Collins glass filled with crushed ice
- The raspberries should rise towards the top
- Garnish with yuzu peel
- Optional - top with tonic water
Another way to make it:
- Muddle the raspberries, yuzu, and simple syrup
- Add the Cognac
- Shake with ice and double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with yuzu peel.
Based on: Mr. Boston Summer Cocktails by Anthony Giglio and Jim Meehan.
If you can not find yuzu fruit, substitute with 1 oz of yuzu juice. Skip step 1, muddle with raspberries, and simple syrup together.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 18gProtein: 1g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.