Pina colada combined with Matcha Dalgona green tea. Usually, Dalgona is associated with coffee-flavored drinks, but actually, it is more than that; it is a way or style of making a whipped coffee like the foams used in molecular mixology.
It is a fun way of introducing a flavor to a cocktail and changing its appearance.
*For computer geeks only, it will help you remember all the Windows CMD commands; at least that’s the claim.
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- 2 1/2 oz coconut milk
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons fine powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons matcha in a bowl
- Whip the cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, just before you see soft peaks forming, add the matcha powder (Sift the matcha powder) and whip again.
- Shake the rum and coconut milk with ice.
- Strain into a chilled glass filled with a few ice cubes.
- Top with Matcha foam.
Sift the matcha powder, it may clump otherwise. Matcha foam can be kept in the fridge in an air-tight container for 3-4 days. The foam is enough for 2-3 drinks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Total Fat: 40gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 29mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g
This data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix.